• About 30% of Mosenergo's total electricity generation is provided by modern efficient combined-cycle power units.
• The company is the climate development leader. At the Mosenergo TPP an automated monitoring system of controlling emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere was introduced.
• At all Mosenergo power plants, the most environmentally friendly type of fuel, gas, is used as the main fuel.
• The company is the leader in fuel efficiency. Mosenergo demonstrates the lowest specific fuel consumption for electricity supply among all generating companies in Russia due to the combined production of heat and electricity.
• Mosenergo develops the largest in Russia charging stations network for electric vehicles, and also widely uses electromobiles for own needs.
• The controlling shareholder and management organization of Mosenergo is Gazprom Energoholding LLC (a wholly owned subsidiary of Gazprom PJSC).